Excellence in agricultural education and scientific research, leadership in societal partnership to achieve sustainable development goals, improve the quality of life in the rural sector economically, socially and environmentally
The Agricultural Economics and Social Sciences program is committed to providing the best scientific methods in teaching and learning, supporting innovation and scientific research, enhancing societal partnership and preparing human competencies within a stimulating environment that keeps pace with technological progress in the field of economic and social sciences.
Strategic goals of the Program
1. Promote the social partnership achieved for mutual enrichment
2. Providing a stimulating environment to keep pace with technological progress in the field of economic and social sciences
3. Continuous development of rural human resources
4. Conducting scientific research related to socio-economic issues
5. Excellence in agricultural teaching and learning.