* Graduating a distinguished pharmacist qualified to work in public and private pharmacies, pharmaceutical factories and companies, drug control laboratories, food analysis and work in the field of media, marketing, research and universities.
* Focusing on the role of the pharmacist in providing appropriate health care to the patient inside and outside hospitals through educating and providing advice to individuals and communities to improve treatment results and reduce the incidence of diseases, taking into account that the profession practices its responsibilities and authorities, respecting its laws and ethics, and respecting the rights of patients.
ü Preparing a pharmacist who uses evidence-based data to provide contemporary pharmaceutical products and pharmaceutical services, in addition to having effective communication skills, leadership, management and entrepreneurship.
* Graduation of a pharmacist who works as a lifelong learner with the aim of sustainable professional development and demonstrates the ability to perform performance evaluation and self-evaluation skills.
* Increasing the competitiveness of program graduates at the regional level through study and training programs.
* Participation in community service, environmental development and providing a tangible economic return through rationalizing the use of medicines in hospitals.
* Commitment to achieving quality standards in pharmacy education through interactive education and attention to self-learning.
After completion of study, the student is granted the degree of Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm D) according to the credit hour system.
Study in the program in English. However, some courses may be taught in Arabic based on the recommendation of the specialized scientific department and the approval of the college and university councils.
Scientific excellence. Continuous development of the therapeutic health system.
The study program is based on learning through theoretical lectures, panel discussions, practical lessons and workshops Work, field exercises, research and presentation, in addition to cooperation with the community surrounding the university. It includes the following:
First: The number of credit hours is 172 credit hours, in addition to the university requirements 4 hours ( Accredited).
Second: Four elective courses (8 credit hours) to be selected from the list mentioned in Attachment 1. This
In addition to 100 hours of actual summer training, starting at the end of the third level and before starting in the next yearFranchise.
Duration of study:
Five academic years (five levels over ten semesters) according to the credit hour system + one year training (in work place).
As set by the Ministry of Higher Education.
Transfer between equivalent programs (national or international) is allowed, provided that all criteria set by the Ministry of Higher Education are satisfied.
The duration of study in the program is five academic years (five levels over ten semesters) according to the credit hour system, and one year of advanced training (excellence) in the workplace (5 + 1). In addition to the number of 100 hours of actual field training in private and government pharmacies and hospital pharmacies, it takes place during the summer vacations for the study years after the end of the third level and before starting the internship year.
Each academic (year) level is divided into two semesters (fall and spring) and the duration of each semester is fifteen weeks. Some courses may be offered in a summer semester of six to eight weeks of intensive study.
A credit hour is a unit of study and is equivalent to one hour of weekly theoretical study or a practical lesson of no less than two hours per week and taught over one semester.
Student should fulfill 172 credit hours distributed over 10 semesters, in addition to 4 credit hours (University requirements).
Four elective courses (8 credit hours) should also be selected from a list of elective courses.
A 100 hour summer training should be accomplished starting from level three to level five.
For further information, please visit our website pharma.asu.edu.eg
Or contact us by email Viced. firstname.lastname@example.org