The introductory seminar for the scholarship plan - secone part - for 2020-2021 will be held next Wednesday, March 31, 2021, at 3: 00 PM
To know more about registeration in the introductory seminar click here
The 1st part of the plan:
The unified announcement for the fourth year 2020/2021 of the eighth five-year plan 2017/2022 for missions, which includes all programs. Where the Executive Committee of Missions decided in its session on 12/15/2020 to approve an amendment to some of the conditions of the announcement as follows:
1. As for external missions, it has been agreed to raise the age of apply to 33 years as a maximum, on the date of the announcement, and there is no exception to the age requirements
2. The required linguistic level for all types of missions (external mission - joint supervision - collecting a pre-doctoral scientific subject - masters). 6.5 IELTS scores or their equivalent are required.
3. The language level required for post-doctoral scientific tasks is to achieve the 6 IELTS level degrees or equivalent
4. The available fields will be as follows:
* Medical and Health Sciences
* Agriculture and Food Security
* The environment
* Strategic Industry Techniques
* Information, communication and space technology
* Teaching and learning development
* Investment, trade and transportation
* Social and Human Sciences
The 2nd part of the plan:
The Central Administration of Scholarships at the Egyptian Ministry of Higher Education and in partnership with the Japanese Agency for International Cooperation (JICA) announces the unified annual program (Part Two) of the scholarship plan for the fourth year 2020/2021 of the Eighth Five-Year Plan 2017-2022, which includes the EJEP program with the Japanese side, and invites faculty staff and the teaching assistants in Egyptian universities and research centers (entities listed in the scholarship plan) to submit their applications for a scholarship from Sunday 3/21/2021 until Sunday 30/5/2021.
These missions are announced in the official gazette - on the competitive system.
To apply for these missions according to the specializations required by the announcement, to the General Administration of missions directly.
The General Administration of Scholarships informs the Department of Cultural Relations at the university who has been chosen to obtain these scholarships.
The University's Cultural Relations Department, in turn, notifies university faculties of the outcome received from the Scholarships General Administration.
The Department of Cultural Relations at the faculty notifies the department from which it was chosen to obtain the foreign mission.
The deadline for carrying out these missions is one year from the date of approval of the nomination to complete all the required documents, including the language level required for travel.
For more details, open the attachment
To know more about External Missions in university click here