All university departments cooperate in order to provide distinguished services of scientific, social and humanitarian care for students to produce quality youth with advanced thinking, modern science and high human values. University officials are keen to find an efficient administrative apparatus that cooperates to provide distinguished services to its students and graduates in all fields, especially in the field of educational services. Among these departments is the Central Office of transfers, which provides its services to students wishing to join Ain Shams University. Read More . .
Steps to register on the electronic transfers website at Ain Shams University: -
1. Enter the electronic transfer platform at Ain Shams University, click here, then click on (Create a new account) button, then carefully fill in the personal data in Arabic, then click on the (Register) button while keeping the password.
2. After creating the account, enter the national ID number and password and press (login) button. In case of losing the password, please click on (communicate with an admin to modify the password) below the password.
3. After logging in successfully, you will see (4 windows within each window the types of transfer and a file containing the conditions, rules and papers required to submit a transfer request.
4. It allows the student to enter the transfer window according to the date of obtaining high school or its equivalent, and after entering the window, the student fills in all the data and attaches the file of the required papers in one PDF file.
5. Click on (Register) button after filling in the data and attaching the required documents. The status of the application will appear on the home page at the bottom of the page, and the student must follow up on the status of the application within three working days according to the type and nature of the transfer, in order to complete the transfer procedure.
6. In the event that it has been approved, a “Pay” button will appear on the home page when pressed, it will go directly to the payment page within the transfers platform, which is through the “Fawry” payment method, and after opening the transfer file, the student goes to the faculty to complete the procedures after 10 working days.
The approval is not considered final until after reviewing the original papers through the faculty. In the event that the papers are incorrect, the transfer will be canceled and the student is deemed to responsible.
Central Transfer Platform Windows
High school of previous years
Students who have obtained a high school diploma or its equivalent in previous years
Modern High School
A request for holders of high school or its equivalent in the current year
Students of determination or students of children of determination - medical commission - grievances of the Supreme Council
Successful candidates in diploma and institute exams
Students of diplomas and technical institutes who have passed the exams qualifying for admission to faculties (Business - Law - Agriculture - Engineering)
Transfer Request Status
Contact, inquiries and complaints: