It is one of the departments of the General Administration of Youth Welfare, which is important for providing cultural, literary, scientific and religious benefit to the university students to complement the objectives of the university educational process with its various academic and scientific specializations.
Cultural Activity objectives:
- Provide an opportunity for the culture and literature activity of the university youth to practice their hobbies and preferences.
- Train youth to discuss and confront contemporary issues facing society.
- Protect youth from the scourge of intellectual and behavioral deviation
- Revive the Arabic language and protecting it from collapse
- Achieve the state strategy and the objectives of the National Youth Council in overcoming the obstacles of the reform movements in the country
- Revive the feelings of loyalty and the spirit of belonging among young people
- Confront the political negativity, inaction and exercising political rights
- Discover youth cultural and literary talents, nurturing them, refining their talents and presenting them to senior writers, poets and intellectuals.
Participation of students in cultural and scientific activities
- You can become a poet or a storyteller or writer in addition to the development of your cultural capabilities with the information league and you can review the conservation of Al-Nawawi's Forty Hadith and the Quran through the Higher Cultural Committee
- You can learn about the cultural activity and the areas you can practice within the activity
- Department of Cultural Activity One of the important departments of the General Administration of Youth Welfare is reflected in its usefulness in the cultural, literary, scientific and religious fields to the university students to complement the objectives of the university educational process with its various academic and scientific specializations and all student activities.
- The projects are supervised by a group of professors from the university professors with a group of competent workers in all different cultural fields.