It is one of the pillars of the General Administration of Youth Welfare through the activities carried out by the Department at the level of university students as well as between university students and other universities, for example, but not limited, there are many activities: -
- The ideal student competition at the university level.
- Chess Championship at the level of university colleges.
- Social Research Competition.
- Participate in social research competitions organized by other universities.
- Implementation of many medical convoys.
- Participation in the weeks of university youth.
- Celebration of Mother's Day and orphan day.
- “Nations Days” Festival.
- Organizing several camps to prepare leaders in many provinces during the summer holidays.
- Student employment project during summer vacation.
- Create the right environment to create social interaction within the student community.
- Spreading the spirit of cooperation among university students.
- Developing the right personality through practicing different activities.
- Implementation of camps and educational and recreational trips.
- Train and refine students' skills and provide them with the information and knowledge that will enable them to work in solving the problems of the surrounding community.
Competition Application Form
First: University Youth Week at Kafr El-Sheikh University
Date of implementation: 2/2 to 8/2/2019
Number of beneficiaries: 12 students
Budget: 1000 LE Outgoing: 1000 LE
Ain Shams University won the first place in the Chess Championship (teams)
Second: Creativity Competition (Ministry of Youth)
Implementation date: 10/2 to 13/2/2019
Number of beneficiaries: 14 students
Budget: 440 pounds
University Youth Week for International Students at Mansoura University
Date of implementation: 27/1 to 29/1/2019
Number of beneficiaries: 5 students
Budget: Open Education Budget (collective)
The future summer plan for the 2019 season
First: Preparation and implementation of camps in Marsa Matrouh and Ras El Bar
Date of implementation: 16/7 to 11/9/2019
Number of beneficiaries: 2418 students
Second: a reception for new students for the academic year 2019
(To highlight projects provided to serve our new students)
** Chess Championship "Teams"
Implementation date: 28/3 to 10/4/2019
Number of beneficiaries: 66 students
Budget: 14700 LE
Execution Date: 6/3 to 31/3/2019
Number of beneficiaries: University students