- The system allows students wishing to apply for credit-hour programs to enter and register progress data on the system
- An amount of money is paid for the English language and computer examination fees through Fawry service.
- The student will be notified of the date of the exams through the contact information included in the early admission application.
- The system sends the application number and login data to the applicant to have access to the system and follow up on the status of their application.
- Allows students to register in the courses of the various programs at the level of each faculty.