On 10/30/2019, the Faculty Board approved the following conditions:
First: Transferring registration to and from the institute:
- Those who have obtained a high school diploma are accepted only in accordance with the system and conditions set by the University Council after the opinion of the Faculty Board.
- A student may not be transferred from an institute to its counterpart in the same university.
- The student shall keep the university fees that she paid, the work of the year, and the exams that she took before the transfer.
- The enrollment in non-corresponding colleges and institutes is transferred after the medical examination proves that there is no contagious disease in order to continue studying.
- Adherence to the rules of geographical distribution of Ain Shams University.
Second: Conditions for transfer to and from the institute: -
- The transfer must be made through the university after the approval of the College Board.
- It is permissible to transfer a fully successful student, or one or two subjects, in the first year of the institute.
- Transfers from Greater Cairo are not permitted except in exceptional cases presented to the Council of Education and Student Affairs.
- Not accepting any transfers to the final group at the institute.
- Not transferring foreign students to the institute (the hospital administration does not allow the appointment of non-Egyptians after graduation)
- It is not permissible to transfer after the start of the study (3 weeks) to preserve the numbers of those admitted to the institute.