Public Service and Social Development Center
Data of the Center Director:
Name / Dr. Nermeen Ahmed Kamel Senger
Specialization and Degree / Teacher at the Faculty of Higher Studies for Childhood
Basic data of the Center:
Establishment of the unit: 27/1/1970AD
Means of communication:
- Mobilizing university human and material resources for the service of the society and the development of the environment by presenting university services to individuals and institutes through offering training courses and technical and cultural consultancy as well as conducting applied research.
- Offering training courses in the fields of management, tourism, and diplomacy.
- Offering courses in the Arabic language for non-native speakers to foreign bodies.
- Offering customized courses to cater for the needs of the society.
- Increasing cultural awareness among university students, personnel and citizens.
- Presenting public services to the Egyptian community in all fields.
- Qualifying cadres from different institutes and ministries within various work fields.
- Offering social guidance to individuals and groups
- Presenting customized programs for different ministries and institutes.
- Offering guidance to various categories (e.g. students and workers) to help them overcome the obstacles that face them, develop positive attitudes, and foster their sense of belonging through the Unit of Social Development.
General English Courses (18 levels).
TOEFL Preparation Courses for Masters and PhD degrees (22 courses).
TOEFL Examination for Masters and PhD degrees (145 exams).
Diplomatic Corps Exam Preparation Course.
Educational Qualification of Teachers Course.
Arabic Language for Non-Native Speakers Course (
Nigeria – USA – Azerbaijan ).
Arabic Syntax Skills Development Course.
Integrated Course in Computer Skills.
Advanced Decoration Course.
Sinai and Egyptian National Security.
Agreements and Protocols:
An Agreement held between the Public Service Center and Jelecom Company to offer technical training in various applications.
Participated in Cairo International Book Fair.
Organized a scientific and touristic trip to the Pyramids for the students of Azerbaijan who have been studying Arabic in the Center.