To visit the center's website, click here
* Providing consultancy, technical assistance and research on environmental changes.
* Conducting environmental impact assessment research for projects in the water and petroleum sectors.
* Conduct environmental monitoring studies.
* Organize training courses, seminars and conferences.
* Achieving the greatest possible use of the laboratory and human capabilities of the institute.
* Spreading environmental awareness.
* Providing technical assistance for establishing environmental data banks.
* Spatial evaluation for various purposes.
* Environmental applications courses for the diploma stage
* Integrated environmental courses for masters and doctoral degrees
* Environmental impact assessment courses for the master's stage
* Two EIA sessions for the PhD
* Computer and statistics courses for masters and doctoral degrees
* Raising the capacities of teachers of technical environmental activities in Cairo governorate schools in cooperation with the Ministry of Environment
* A symposium on environmental awareness for teachers in Cairo schools on the dangers of the mobile phone for health and the environment (the first symposium) 6/25/2014 and the lecturers are members of the institute's faculty and from abroad.
* Disaster Medicine, College of Girls 11/11/2014, and records Prof. Dr. Mustafa Hassan Rajab.
* The risks of the mobile phone at the Faculty of Arts 11/19/2014, and the records Prof. Dr. / Abd Al-Masih Samaan.
* Environmental Education, Faculty of Education 11/24/2014, and the records Prof. Dr. Abdel Masih Samaan Abdel-Masih
* The risks of the mobile phone at the Faculty of Agriculture on 11/27/2014 and the records are Prof. Dr. Abdel Masih Samaan.
* Quality of life at Al-Alsun College on December 10, 2014, and the lecturers are Prof. Dr. Abdel Masih Samaan Abdel-Masih.
* 2 Seminar on awareness of the dangers of mobile phones.
* (Celebrating World Environment Day) Protecting the wilderness for life.
* Sustainable development and Arab economic security
* Consultations and studies
* Environmental Impact Assessment of NLN Super Fashion Company, and the beneficiary body is NLN Super Fashion Company.
* Environmental measurements for the General Petroleum Company and the beneficiary organization, the General Petroleum Company.
* Environmental measurements for Covertina Chocolate Company, and the benefactor is Covertina Chocolate Company.
* Environmental measurements for Al Shams Sugar Company, and the beneficiary body, Al Shams Sugar Company.
* Environmental measurements works (Habitat), Al-Manzil Furniture Company, and the beneficiary body, Al-Manzil Furniture Company.
* A project imported from the Environmental Affairs Agency and the beneficiary agency, the Environmental Affairs Agency.
* Environmental measurements for Intrade Chemicals Company, and the beneficiary body is Intrade Chemicals Company.
* Environmental measurements for Jarol TMG Company and the beneficiary party for Jarol TMG Company.
* Environmental measurements for the Interstat Paper Industries Company. The Beneficiary, the Interstat Paper Industries Company.
* Review and evaluation of National Foods, the beneficiary, National Foods - Minya Governorate
* Environmental measurements works in the eastern and western fields and Ras Sidr, the beneficiary company, the General Petroleum Company
* Evaluating the environmental impact of the pesticide factory in Obour City, the beneficiary company, Aduba.
* Environmental measurements of the Modern Arab Company, the Beneficiary, the Modern Arab Company
Conventions and protocols
* A protocol is underway between the institute and the National Authority for Remote Sensing.
* A joint cooperation protocol between the Institute for Environmental Studies and Research and the Arab Union for Sustainable Development and the Environment.
* Memorandum of Understanding for cooperation in the field of research and studies between the Institute for Environmental Studies and Research and the Public Authority in Kuwait.
* Green architecture is the beneficiary of civil society.
* Reinforcement, production, baked goods and types of new pasta with high nutritional qualities and fresh preservation properties. Beneficiary civil society.
* Use of early warning systems to predict disasters in Egypt, the beneficiary of civil society.
Voluntary community services
* An internal awareness campaign at the institute about the harms of smoking. An internal awareness campaign for the institute about the importance of hygiene.
Other achievements: The institute conducted seminars to educate students in all faculties of the university:
* Faculty of Girls entitled "Disaster Medicine", where Prof. Dr. Mustafa Ragab gave a lecture on 11/11/2014.
* Faculty of Arts entitled "Environmental and Health Risks of Mobile Phone", where the lecture was given by Prof. Dr. Abdel-Masih Samaan Abdel-Masih on Wednesday 19/11/2014.
* Faculty of Education entitled "Environmental Education and Environmental Problems", where Prof. Dr. Abd Al-Masih Samaan Abd Al-Masih gave the lecture on Monday 11/24/2014
* Faculty of Agriculture under the title "Environmental and Health Risks of Mobile Phone", where Prof. Dr. Abd Al-Masih Samaan Abd Al-Masih gave the lecture on Wednesday 7/12/2014. * Faculty of Al-Alsun entitled "Quality of Life", where Prof. Dr. Adel Yassin gave the lecture on Wednesday 10/12/2014.
* The institute also conducted seminars to educate students about the environmental dangers of mobile phones. Studies to measure the environmental impact of the following:
* Al-Hadeer Tourist Village - Al-Manzil Company (Habitat) - General Petroleum Company
- Arab Organization for Industrialization - Marseille Egyptian Gulf Company - Petroleum Safety Petrosif Company - Habitat Furniture Company
- Home Furniture Company - Dai Nippon Company - Marseille Egyptian Real Estate Investment Company Hadeer Village
* Apex Company For fodder and fertilizers - Misr Pioneer Company - the General Petroleum Company - El Prince Marble Company - El Prince Marble and Granite Company.