- Identifying the required data and information related to community service and environment development, in order to achieve its objectives.
- Gather data and information on community service and environmental development and put it into statistical models, taking into account the continuous development of these models.
- Review the data and ensure its correctness and safety in preparation for classification and classification with the need to update this data first.
- Analysis of data obtained in order to arrive at reliable statistical indicators in making appropriate decisions regarding community service activity and environmental development.
- Prepare periodic reports and information on issues related to community affairs and environmental development according to the latest available data in this field and provide the concerned parties with this data.