Ain Shams University is a distinguished university characterized by quality in accordance with national standards in the fields of education, scientific research, community service and environmental development. In this regard, the community and environmental affairs sector was established to solve the problems of the surrounding society and provide distinguished community services that contribute to supporting the national economy and a cultural lighthouse inside and outside the university.
The sector seeks to develop the environmental community participation locally and internationally and raise the competitiveness of centers and units of a special nature for the development of the university's own resources. A number of school awareness campaigns have been organized to combat smoking, addiction, adolescent problems and the importance of healthy nutrition to build a healthy body and organize campaigns within the campus. As well as organized several corridors for the comprehensive development in various governorates such as Ismailia and Fayoum governorate to create a strong citizen is capable of thought and tender. The University also signed several agreements and protocols to train university students to provide them with labor market skills and job opportunities for university graduates. The environmental sector did not neglect its role in spreading awareness among the students and employees of the university through the establishment of a cultural season that is well thought out and varied, taking into consideration the hosting of experts and scientists in different fields.
It also did not miss the establishment of celebrations in which honoring the students of the University who are doing their duty in full in his annual celebration to honor the employee and the ideal worker. I thank my children for the community service and environmental development sector, which is a very commendable effort, with my wish that the tender will continue. I hope that our dear university keep going with progress and prosperity.
VP for Community Service
- Supervise the preparation of plans and programs to ensure the achievement of the university's role in community service and environment development. - Supervise the Department of Special Units, which provide services or some of its services to non-students except university hospitals.
- Supervise the university facilities that provide services to non-students.
- Supervise the implementation of the various types of training programs for civil servants , public sector and the private sector, whether ongoing training or converted.
- Supervise the technical and vocational training to the public. - Supervise the organizing conferences, seminars and public lectures targeting community service and environment development.
- Supervision of making applied research conducted to calculate companies and others at home or abroad. -Examine the reports and recommendations of faculty conferences for scientific community service and environment development before display on the University Council. - Follow up the implementation of decisions of the Supreme Council of Universities and the University Council in the affairs of community service and environment development.