Financial Advisory and Audit Center
Data of the Center Director:
Name: Tarek Abdel-Al Hammad
Specialization and degree: Professor of Accounting and Auditing - Faculty of Commerce
Basic data of the house:
Establishment of the unit: 26/1/2006AD
Phone / 26828608
Fax / 26828608
Email / _____
Website / _____
Offering financial and tax services counselling to all the faculties, institutes and units of the University.
Auditing and assessing the special units financial performance.
Establishing a think-tank specialized in financial and tax services counselling, as well as auditing the financial accounts of the different bodies and institutions upon request.
Participating in feasibility studies and assessing financial performance inside and outside the University.
Assessing expense accounts inside and outside the university.
Holding training courses for the employees inside and outside the University in various financial topics.
Cooperating with local and international authorities for increasing the efficiency of the employees and the managers in financial affairs, after obtaining the necessary consents from the bodies in charge.
Taking part in conducting the studies necessary for calculating the costs and operating processes as well as all the other tax services inside and outside the university.
- Holding accounting workshops for the employees of the special units and centers.
- Holding a training course on preparing final accounts.
Consultations and Studies:
- Providing financial consultations and services for the university’s special centers and units.
- Assisting the former centers in solving their financial problems.
- Responding to the needs of the special units seeking counsellors to examine the financial records and documents and offer the necessary consultations.
- Examining the financial status of all the special centers and units.
- Assisting in the preparation of the special centers and units final accounts.
- Responding to all the special units and centers correspondences and questions.
- Ensuring sustainable cooperation between the units and the performance assessment administration as a division of the special units general administrative body.
- Training the employees in the financial administrations to prepare the quarterly financial status reports in coordination with the special units general administrative body.
- Reviewing the Centers financial statements.
- Auditing and ensuring the processing of the payments due for the different entities.
- Providing tax counselling for the centers and ensuring that they file the taxes due.
- A Bulletin on updating the units financial statements.