The Board of Directors of new programs under the chairmanship ofProf. Dr./ university president and the membership of both:
- * Messrs Prof. D. Vice-President of the University.
- * Messrs Prof. D. Deans of the faculties that have new programs (Arts - Computers & Information Sciences - Sciences - Archaeology - Business - Alalsun - Dentistry - Pharmacy - Women - Education - Medicine - Engineering - Agriculture-Nursing)
- *Executive Director of the International Cooperation Sector
- * General Secretary of the University
- * Specialist Assistant Secretary in the education sector
- * General Manager of Education and Student Affairs
- * General Manager of Special Accounts
- * Executive Director of the International Collaboration Sector
Functions of the Board:
Board of Directors is the dominant Authority on the conduct of the affairs of the unit and policy making which achieved its purpose in the limits of the laws, regulations and decisions that organized for it and his authorities are as follows: -
- Follow-up plans sub boards to achieve the goals for which it was established teaching new programs - the credit hour system.
- Put rules that achieve good advantage of unit resources.
- Review of the issues brought to express an opinion of the sub boards in concerned faculties.
- Determine the financial return to attend sessions.
- Put regulations for granting of incentives and rewards for employees of unit with compliance with the provisions of Law 49 of 1972 on the organization of universities and its implementing regulations, as amended, for the faculty members either for non-faculty members shall abide by the provisions of Articles 42 - 50-51 of Law No. 47 of 1978 on the system of civilian workers in state and its implementing regulations, as amended.
- determine percentages of revenues between the respective faculties and university (centralized proportion)
- Approve the appointment of temporary workers inside and outside the university with a commitment to the regulations and laws governing it.
- Consider at all what Chairman of the Board of Directors sees subject matters within its competence