Medical Affairs Board
- The Board of Technical Medical Affairs in University as follows:
- Prof. D. Vice President for Education and Student Affairs
- General Secretary of the university
- Competent Assistant Secretary in university
- Prof. D. undersecretary of Faculty of Medicine for Education and Student Affairs
- Prof. D. General manager of university hospitals
- General Manager of Medical Affairs at the university and shall be the secretariat of the Council.
Functions of the Board:
1 - Health policy, plan development and follow-up technical supervision of curative and preventive aspects and other discharge of main affairs to develop the curative aspects and promotion of university students.
2 - Organize the treatment of university students in hospitals inside and outside the university.
3 - Consideration of assignments Consultants and Specialists doctors and technicians of the medical service to the university students, the report bonuses owed to them for medical services performed by university students.
4 - Consider contracting with hospitals, clinics and laboratories to perform medical services that are not available in the university, and determine for these services.
5 - Consider the provision of medical services to potential university students, human therapeutic services and facilities within the university.
6 - Adoption of the estimated annual budget and final accounts to fund medical services for university students.