Cultural Relations Management Services
- Bilateral Agreements
Entities to be dealt with when signing the agreements:
- University Faculties and Institutes
- Ministry of Higher Education
- Central Administration of Cultural Relations.
- General Administration of Survey and Information.
- Expatriates Department
- Supreme Council of Universities
- The internal departments of the university.
Required papers in the case of travel or attendance in accordance with the Memorandum of Understanding in case of travel of professors or students:
- Department and Faculty approval to travel.
- There must be an invitation from the Foreign Entity.
- The member shall not travel until two years have elapsed.
- The Approval of security authorities to travel.
In the case of the recruitment of professors or students
- Approval of the Department and the Faculty on recruitment.
- Approval of the security authorities on recruitment.
- The professor's visit shall be for a period of 7 days only in accordance with the decision of the Council of Postgraduate Studies and Research, with the University having to pay 300 LE for one day or stay at the Guesthouse
- Scientific missions :
Organize work in the scientific tasks of Article 87 of Law 49 for the organization of universities and Resolution No. 9 of 1997. Travel of faculty member may happen in a scientific mission for a year salary distracted at home and renewed for the second year after the approval of the department and faculty that conduct research.
- Do all the executive procedures for sending faculty members in the scientific missions to foreign universities.
- Prepare the report of names of faculty members in faculties and institutes of the university delegations in scientific missions.
Kinds of scientific tasks:
- Scientific mission to give a personal grant provided to a member of one of the universities or foreign bodies.
- Prepare the report of names of faculty members in faculties and institutes of the university delegations in scientific missions.Scientific mission granted to the state from other foreign countries.
- Scientific mission on the cultural agreement between the university and another university.
- Scientific mission on the cultural agreement between the State and other States (executive program).
- Scientific mission submitted by the State through the missions and at their own expense.
- travel on a scientific mission to supervise the student member of the joint supervision mission.
- Faculty member is the primary supervisor and shall have spent six months on student travel.
secondment of staff