Acceptance in French Department(Education –faculty of women)
• Accept students who have high secondary school (the first language is French) for a total of at least 50%, subject to submission of what is useful to study in French schools from kindergarten through high school and have been studied math and science in French.
• Accept students who have high school (French as second language) for a total of at least 50% and 65% of the total three languages, subject to the final grade in the French language and passing the test held by section for these students.
• Copy of general Secondary Certificate.
• Evidence of study in French from kindergarten through high school
• A certificate of good conduct
• Valid national ID