Acceptance of disabled and blind students
• Requires a ratio of at least 50% of the total secondary high school (determined total of degrees in secondary Egyptian equation).
• Accepts disabled students in the faculties (Arts - Law - Trade) regularity.
• Accepts blind students at the Faculty of Arts only.
• A copy of the General Certificate of Secondary Education
• Copy of birth certificate
• Proof of residence (delivery of electricity - gas - water) recently a maximum of 6 months
• Display on the Supreme Medical Committee, Faculty of Medicine.
For students with disabilities, according to the decision of the Supreme Council of Universities may be transfer enrollment or accepted when exhaustion repetition times exception to the requirement of the total, according to the disability, but for the blind students can be admitted to the Faculty of Law only in the case of transfer enrollment or dismissed due to exhaust repetition times.