The Postgraduate Studies and Research Sector at Ain Shams University, headed by Prof. Ayman Saleh, Vice President for Postgraduate Studies and Research, announces opening the door for various awards in different scientific fields. … At the following information on how to apply and the value of the prizes
Dr. Mohamed Shawky Al-Fangary Award
The Supreme Committee decided to endowment the award of Consultant Dr. Muhammad Shawky Al-Fangary in favor of Call service and Islamic Jurisprudence Competition Award in 2022.
The competition consists of research submitted on one of the following topics:
1. Confronting epidemics in Islamic thought.
2. Renewing the advocacy discourse and confronting intellectual deviation.
For more details, download the attached file
The deadline for receiving research is January 31, 2022.
For more information about the award, please see the attachment
Dr. Mohamed Rabie Nasser Award
Dr. Mohamed Rabie Nasser Award aims to support and encourage distinguished researchers in appreciation of their role in serving science and society and their contribution to achieve the goals of the strategic plan for sustainable development, “Egypt Vision 2030”. It requires the applicant to have a distinguished scientific production published in international scientific journals with indexed applications or patents in supporting presidential initiatives to care for human health, digital transformation, economic growth and solving national problems
The deadline for applying and nominations is September 1, 2021
To learn more about the details of the award, its fields and conditions; You can visit the following website: https://www.deltauniv.edu.eg/new/?page_id=1522
To download the award guide and nomination forms, Click here
Mohammed VI Prize for Climate and Sustainable Development
Under the slogan "Addressing climate change and promoting sustainable development", Announcing the call for nomination for Mohammed VI Prize for Climate and Sustainable Development. it is an award for pioneering initiatives in the field of combating climate change and contributing to combating global warming and promoting sustainable development
Last date for submission of applications and nominations September 3, 2021
To learn more about the details of the award, its fields and conditions; You can visit the following website: https://prize-fm6e.org/home?section=hero
To nominate for the award: https://apply.prize-fm6e.org/login
Saudi Arabia Award for Environmental Management in the Islamic World 2021-2022 (KSAAEM)
The Islamic World Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (ICESCO) has officially announced the call for nomination for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Award for Environmental Management (KSAAEM). The award aims to consolidate the broad concept of environmental management, increase interest in the concept of sustainable development and highlight outstanding global efforts and successful practices in the field.
Last date for submission of applications and nominations December 31, 2021
To learn more about the details of the award, its fields and conditions; You can visit the following website:
To apply for the award, please visit the following link: http://www.ksaaem.org/
Tang Prize in Biopharmaceutical Sciences
Apply for Tang Prize in Biopharmaceutical Sciences shall not be later than September 12, 2021
To learn more about the details of the prize, its fields and conditions,
please visit the website: https://www.tang-prize.org/en/spirit.php?cat=64
To apply for the prize: click here
Sharjah Prize for doctoral theses in Management Science in Arab World
The Arab Administrative Development Organization (ARADO) announces the beginning of nominations for "Sharjah Prize for Doctoral Theses in Administrative Sciences in the Arab World", under the patronage of the Government of Sharjah and with the support of His Highness Sheikh Dr. Sultan bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, Member of the Supreme Council and Ruler of Sharjah, for the nineteenth round respectively.
* The last date to fill the nomination form electronically is October 31, 2021.
* To learn more about the details of the award, its fields and conditions, please visit the website: https://pgsr.mans.edu.eg/services/awardss/sharjah-award
Ebada Award is an international award, granted by the Natural Sciences Foundation for Publishing which funded by the African Academy of Sciences in the field of Science and Mathematics. It aims to promote the universal values of excellence, creativity, justice, democracy and progress, and to promote scientific, technological and human achievements that advance and improve our world.
Note that the last date for nomination and submission of papers for the award is December 1, 2021.
For more details, fields and conditions of the award, please visit this website
Political and Cultural Values Research Award for Modern Arab Countries
The Political and Cultural Values Research Award for Modern Arab Countries is an award directed to Arab youth, the award’s fields are divided into studying a number of fields that relate to the reality of political values in the modern and contemporary Arab world, its fields also include updating and reforming political values for contemporary Arab countries.
Receiving research begins on 4/30, and its last date is on 8/31, and the winners’ announcement ceremony is on 11/14/2021.
To view the award, its objectives, fields and regulations, click here
Send posts to the e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To obtain the nomination form, please click here
For more information about the scientific awards at the university: click here
The Fourth Hideyo Noguchi Africa Prize
For more information and registration, please visit the award website:
Note that the last date for nominations at the organizer is 08/20/2021.
The COMSTECH Awards for the year 2021 in the field of biology and chemistry
• COMSTECH Excellence Awards COMSTECH Awards in the Field of Science and Technology (certificate, honorary shield and a cash prize of three thousand dollars
• COMSTECH Young Researcher Award: The candidate will be under the age of 40 on August 7, 2021
• Best Scientific Book Award (Author): Published by an international publisher during 2019-2020
• Patent Award: Awarded to individuals for their outstanding contribution in their field of expertise, and a patent has been obtained during the past five years.
• The award for the best scientific paper (a certificate, an honorary shield, and a financial prize of two thousand dollars) in the field of biology / chemistry / mathematics / physics (original research, not a review paper) and it was published in a journal with a high international coefficient during 2019-2020
The last date for submitting the application form online is August 7, 2021
For more details, and to download the participation form, please visit the following website https://www.comstech.org/comstech-awards-2021/
The Queen Elizabeth Prize for Engineering
For more information and to apply, please visit the following website: https://qeprize.org/
Note that the deadline for nomination is 7/31/2021
King Salman International Prize for Disability Research
For more information and to apply for the award, please visit the following website: https://ksadr.org.sa/
Note that the deadline for application is 7/31/2021
Union of Arab Scientific Research Councils for Scientific Research for the year 2021
Award for the best books written in Arabic in the field of medicinal plants during the years (2018-2019-2020)
Translation award for the best books translated into Arabic in the field of genetics
Prize for young researchers in the field of biotechnology
Innovation Award during the years (2018-2019-2020)
For more information and conditions for the award and to complete the application form, please visit the following website of the Federation of Arab Scientific Research Councils:
Note that the deadline for application is on 1/8/2021
Sheikh Zayed Book The sixteenth session for the year 2021-2022
For more information and to apply for the award, please visit the following website:
Note that the award is open to progress from 1/5/2021 to 1/10/2021
Hamdan Prize - UNESCO for the development of teacher performance Seventh session
For more information and registration, please visit the award website:
Note that the deadline for application is 10/31/2021
Sharjah Prize for Arab Creativity in its twenty-fifth session for the year 2021/2022 AD in the field of: (poetry - novel - short story - theater - criticism and child literature)
For more information and to apply for the award, please visit the following website: https://sdc.gov.ae/ar/award/1
Note that the deadline for application is on 10/31/2021
ServiceScape Short Story Award 2021
For more information and to apply for the award, please visit the following website: https://www.servicescape.com/
Note that the deadline for candidacy is 11/30/2021
Applications for the Rashid bin Hamad Al Sharqi Prize for Creativity in its third session for the year 2020/2021 in the field of: (novel - short story - theatrical text - poetry - critical studies - children's literature)
For more information and to apply for the award, please visit the following website: https://rashedaward.ae/
Note that the deadline for application is on 1/12/2021
Sultan bin Abdulaziz International Prize for Water, an international award that focuses on scientific innovation related to water and is judged by prominent scientists from all over the world.
For more information and to apply for the award, please visit the following website: https://www.psipw.org/index.php?lang=en
Note that the deadline for application on 12/31/2021
About the University Awards Office:
The University Awards Office was established with the approval of the University Council on April 23, 2020.
The Awards Office was activated and a supervisor was assigned to it by one of the university’s faculty staff on March 10, 2021
Goals of the Awards Office:
The University Awards Office aims to raise the level of nomination for awards for university faculty members by enabling them to participate in local, regional and international awards through the following:
- • Follow-up on the announcement of awards of all kinds, local, regional and international.
- • Classification of local, regional and international awards according to their requirements and categories.
- • Raising awareness of the awards, and introducing each award and its importance.
- • Providing the necessary support to faculty members wishing to run for awards.
- • Providing the necessary support activities for the nominees for the awards through many activities such as workshops, training programs, meetings, and visits.
- • Training on award criteria in cooperation with the competencies, experiences and qualified cadres.
- • Follow-up of the university faculty members nominated for awards.
- • Creating a database of the university's faculty members for the nominations for awards.
The Awards office include the following:
- • Distinguished employees of the graduate studies and research sector at the university.
- • Assistant Rector of the Graduate Studies and Research Sector.
- • Supervisor of the office from one of the university's faculty members.
- • The office is affiliated to the university's graduate studies and research sector headed by the university's vice president for graduate studies and research.
- • Awards Office at Ain Shams University
That the Awards Office at Ain Shams University be a reliable reference and an effective contributor to the participation of faculty members in the field of local, regional and international awards.
Building an integrated system to follow up on the awards and the participation of faculty staff in them, provide the necessary support, and achieve the future aspirations of the university in the field of awards so that the university can assume an advanced position in this field
- • Building a system to follow up the progress of awards for faculty members at the university, and its application and development continuously.
- • Continuous development of performance indicators for the awards, their employment and follow-up of their use.
- • Introducing various means to reveal strengths and points that need improvement in the field of prizes at the university level.
- • Upgrading the level of expertise and skills of the awards office's members in the field of research and communication.
- • Continuous improvement of work mechanisms and procedures used in following up and developing the awards.
- • Determining and activating the main performance indicators for the work of the Awards Office.
- • Continuous development of the progress follow-up system for awards in the office.
- • Preparing periodic reports on the performance of applying for awards at the university, and proposing the necessary improvement measures for this.
- • Providing the necessary support to university faculty members in the field of awards.
- • Continuous advertising of all awards by all available means to facilitate the process of applying for them.
- • Coordination with all faculties to follow up on applicants for awards and to provide the necessary technical support.
- • The necessity of entering periodically on the university's awards page to follow up on developments in the field of award announcements.
- • Access to the award's link to determine its suitability to the faculty staff's field of specialization.
- • When the conditions of the award apply to the faculty staff, he begins preparing the papers for the award.
- • Follow-up is carried out by the faculty member with the awards office team through the available means of communication to receive technical support and inquire about the conditions of the award and the procedural steps for applying for the award.
- • The data of the faculty member is filled out and the CV and copies of the papers submitted to the award are submitted electronically on the link to the database of faculty members on the page.
- • Once the conditions are met for the nominee for the award, a letter of recommendation from the university is issued to the nominee, which is sent to the award headquarters
- • A statement is made to the faculty to which the faculty member nominated for the award is affiliated with the issuance of a letter of recommendation from the university for the candidate.
- • Prize winners are announced on the university's electronic portal first-hand with the addition of the names of the winners in the honor board for the prizes on the awards page on the university's website.
Visit the Awards Office in the University Administration Building - Graduate Studies and Research Sector - Cultural Relations Department.