Administration of Staff Affairs
1 - Terms of reference of the assignment of lecturers:
- Assigning lecturers to university faculties and institutes.
- Appointment of assistant teachers in faculties and institutes of the university.
- Appointment of faculty assistants through judicial decisions (Dispute Settlement Committee - Court).
- Adjustment of the salary of the two assistants after the year of excellence - obtaining a master's degree.
- Advertising of the posts of assistants and assistant teachers.
- Transfer faculty assistants from and to (inside and outside) the university.
- Transfer of assistants or assistant teachers into administrative positions.
- Termination of the faculty assistants (assistants - assistant teachers).
2 - Terms of reference of the Department of Appointments of faculty staff:
- Appointment of faculty staff in faculties and institutes of the university.
- Granting the scientific title to faculty members until they are appointed to the faculties and institutes of the university.
- Appointment of those who have previously been awarded the scientific title of faculty members.
- Implement the decisions of scientific committees not to upgrade.
- Transfer of faculty members (to and from inside and outside the university).
- Appointment of foreign faculty members to teach in faculties of arts, languages and education.
- Appointment of Associate and Associate Consultant and Consultant.
- Appointing university leaders (university president, university vice presidents, deans of faculties, faculty agents, department heads).
- Advertising vacancies for faculty members.
- Termination of service / work of the faculty members (pension, death, resignation, dismissal).
- Appointment of faculty members as full-time after their retirement.
3 - Terms of reference of the Department of Vacations and mandate:
- Grant / extension / termination of leave (private - accompanying husband / wife - childcare - regular).
- mandate faculty members in non-official working hours.
- Treatment of faculty members at the expense of the state (inside / outside).
4 - Terms of Reference of the faculty staff files:
- Create a file assigning assistants
- Create full-time faculty member file.
- Achieving the decisions of scientific committees not to upgrade.
- Arrange the pension file and send it to the Pension Administration
- Preparing a list of the names of the faculty members referred to the pension.
- Extracting documents from faculty member file (experience certificate / case statement / photocopy)
- Save the files, including (save the executive orders - Save the variable salary card for the Faculty of Agriculture for each year - Save the files that have been worked in place again).
- Send the files needed to manage the endpoints for review