The Department of Social Solidarity in General administration of Youth Welfare support to financially needy students taking into consideration that their socio case requires support in addition to medical conditions such as infection with any organic disease or psychological or illnesses of family member that caused material fatigue for the family of the large medical expenses, and so building to provide the following papers:
- Social research include the number of family members and whether the children are in various stages of education or their specific functions.
- External income of the guardian whether it was government salary, pension or pension insurance.
- Permission of payment from the treasury of faculty expenses owed by the student.
- Photo of faculty ID or card.
- Completing the management form, fill and seal by the Departments of Student Affairs and Youth Welfare of student faculty.
Accordingly, the Department of Social Solidarity in General administration of Youth Welfare pay tuition or part of it depending on the status of the student.
Decision of the Supreme Council of Universities Issued in its session on 19/01/2013 of exemption of revolution Victims and the families of the martyrs of the first class who have the Council card of collection of fees and tuition at public universities and open education programs, as well as colleges and high institutes, upper intermediate in the Ministry of Higher Education.