- General rules:
1- Transfer can be carried out only after the approval of the faculty that the student transferred from and transferee shall not be final only after the approved of the transfer of the university president and the receipt of the file.
2- Students may not transfer between symmetrical faculties after one month before the start of the study.
1 – The faculty accepts the second level of transfer from symmetrical faculties.
2 - Have a maximum of subjects in which the student transfer after making equation in three basic subjects whether moved by or imposed on the student. "
3- The applicant must have a general secondary certificate from the geographically area to Ain Shams University or submit proof of residence in the name of the father followed geographically to Ain Shams University.
4 – The faculty does not accept the second level (Science division) request Transformers: -
1) Faculty of Agriculture (Saba Pasha) in Alexandria.
2) Faculty of Agriculture (Arish Environmental Sciences Division at Suez Canal University).
3) Students of Agricultural Education Division in Mochtohor.
- To the fact that they are specialized study
Note: The transferred studentshould submit:
- Report of the student status in the faculty converted from indicating the approval of the transfer and estimates the studied subjects.
- The scientific content of the subjects
- The number of practical and theoretical hours in each subject alone to offset what he taught with what is taught in the faculty
Agricultural Engineering Division:
- The applicant must have a general secondary certificate in (mathematics - Science) Division.
- The applicant must have a minimum total of grads which has been accepted by the year 2012/2013.
- Transferred students are accepted from the Faculty of Agriculture (Saba Pasha) to the second level Engineering Division only after matching the contents of the courses that have been studied with what is taught in the faculty.
- Applicant must have a minimum total who have accepted in faculty in the same year of having the general secondary certificate.
- Applicant must have obtained a general secondary certificate from the geographical area, Ain Shams University, or submit proof of residence in the name of the father followed geographically to Ain Shams University.
- Applicant must submit a report of the status of the student in the faculty transferred from it that indicates the approval of transfer.
- Applicant is enrolled as first-stage student or Newcomer and is not considered in the subjects, which succeeded where the faculty student transferred from it.